Cell Coverage Mapping, LLC ("Company" or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.cellcoveragemapping.com (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website or our Company pertaining to the Website.
- Information you provide to us or any of our partners by phone or email.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries).
Please note that we are not able to receive any information from people outside the United States at this time. Please do not provide us with information about cell phone coverage outside the United States. If you do provide us with information about cell phone coverage outside the United States, this information will be deleted.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your phone carrier and type of phone, and areas where you have identified cell phone reception or coverage issues (“cell phone information”); and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- In the case of personal information, cell phone information, service provider (carrier) and location of cell phone reception coverage issues only directly from you when you provide it to us.
- With respect to information other than personal information and cell phone information, automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of responding to surveys or questions about your mobile phone service, including type of phone, cell phone carrier, and locations where you have identified service or coverage issues, as well as material you otherwise post on our website or information you provide to us or requesting further information. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us (including correspondence directly to us not through our Website).
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our website, and our ability to understand how people use our website. This will allow us to better tailor our website to users in the future to, and also provides us additional information about how users are accessing our website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you through our website or that you provide to us, including cell phone information and any personal information:
- To inform us about locations where cell phone coverage may have issues, and to provide that information to municipalities, wireless carriers and wireless infrastructure development companies to assist them in determining where service upgrades may be required for better cell coverage. We may also provide the information we collect to data analytics companies and other companies that may be interested in the data we collect, however this would not include any personal information you provide to us.
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- If we have been asked by a municipality or particular carrier or cell phone infrastructure company to target a particular geographic area on their behalf (where we specifically disclose that information to you), we may provide any comments you provide to us to the party who has requested the survey.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users (including cell phone carrier, cell phone brand and locations of cell coverage issues), and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, for example, to improve cell phone coverage in the areas you designate as having coverage issues.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Cell Coverage Mapping's assets or equity, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Cell Coverage Mapping about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you unless you have opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information].
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Cell Coverage Mapping LLC, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by emailing us at email@example.com with your request.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information. IF YOU ARE A RESIDENT OF A STATE THAT HAS ADDITIONAL PRIVACY REQUIREMENTS, PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE WILL REMOVE YOU AT YOUR REQUEST.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit https://www.oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa#sectionc.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Terms and Conditions
Your use of the Cell Coverage Mapping LLC (the “Company”) Website (the “Website”) constitutes your agreement and acceptance without modification of the notices, terms and conditions set forth herein (the “Terms and Conditions”). If you do not agree to accept without modification the notices, terms and conditions set forth herein, do not use this Website. These Terms and Conditions of use are subject to change from time to time without notice. Your use of the Website following any change constitutes your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions then in effect.
The Company grants you the non-exclusive permission to view this Website and to print individual pages from this Website for your own personal, noncommercial use, provided that you agree to and accept without modification the notices, terms and conditions set forth in this agreement. You must be at least 13 years of age to use this Website. This Website is available only to users in the United States. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website
As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant to us that you will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.
Additionally, you agree not to:
Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website, or for any other purpose not expressly authorized in these Terms and Conditions, without our prior written consent.
Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
If you breach any of these Terms and Conditions, or violate any federal, state, local or other applicable law or regulation, your authorization to use this Website automatically terminates, and you must immediately cease use of the Website, including any materials that you may have previously printed. In addition, we may take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, and/ or terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Website for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website or any violation of these Terms and Conditions.
The Website, and all materials on this Website, including photographs, designs, illustrations, images and text are the copyrighted property of the Company and its affiliates, or third party content providers. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, material, software, products and services or services from this Website. For purposes of these Terms and Conditions, any use of the materials contained on this Website or any other Website or for any other purposes except as provided in the Use License is expressly prohibited.
The trademarks, service marks and logos (the “Trademarks”) used and displayed on this Website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the Company and others. Nothing on this Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Website, without the prior written permission of the Trademark owner. The Company aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. The Company name may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on this Website, without prior written permission from the Company. The Company prohibits use of any links to the Website unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance by The Company in writing. Fair use of the Company’s Trademarks requires proper acknowledgment. Other product and company names mentioned in this Website may be the Trademarks of their respective owners, and should not be used without the permission of the trademark owner.
Products and services
The products and services displayed on this Website are only available to customers in the US, and the Company cannot guarantee the availability of products and services outside of these areas. The Company is not responsible for any errors in product and service descriptions, including typographical errors. The Company reserves the right to change its products and services from time to time.
Links to Third Party Websites
This Website may contain links to Websites owned or operated by parties other than the Company. Such links are provided for your reference only. The Company does not control outside Websites and is not responsible for their content. The Company’s inclusion of links to an outside Website does not imply any endorsement of the material on the Website or, unless expressly disclosed otherwise, any sponsorship, affiliation or association with its owner, operator or sponsor, nor does inclusion of the links imply that the Company is authorized to use any trade name, trademark, logo, legal or official seal or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the linked Website. If you decide to access any of the third-party Websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Any comments or feedback you provide to the Company regarding cell phone coverage issues, the Website or the Company’s products or services are deemed to be non-confidential. This includes suggestions, ideas, comments or other submissions to the Company, whether through the Website or otherwise. The Company shall be free to use such comments or feedback on an unrestricted basis, without compensation to you. You agree that no comments or feedback submitted by you to the Company will violate the rights of any third parties, including copyright, trademark, patent, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights.
Disclaimers of Warranties /Limitation of Liability
While the Company uses reasonable efforts to confirm the reliability and accuracy of information on the Website, there is no guaranty that such information is accurate, and therefore all information is provided on an “as is” basis.
THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT OR THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OR SERVICES ASSOCIATED WITH THIS WEBSITE, OR THE SUITABILITY OF THE CONTENT, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ON THIS WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THE COMPANY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE, FOR YOUR ACTION OR INACTION IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING YOUR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THROUGH THIS WEBSITE) OR FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR DATA OR ANY OTHER DAMAGE YOU MAY INCUR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, THE MATERIALS IN THIS WEBSITE, YOUR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR OTHERWISE ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES.
YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THIS WEBSITE, WEBSITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND/OR HYPERLINKED WEBWEBSITES IS TO STOP USING THE WEBSITE AND/OR THOSE SERVICES.
SOME STATES AND/OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, THE COMPANY’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold the Company, its officers, directors, managers, members, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions about this agreement, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org Although the Company will in most circumstances be able to receive your e-mail or other information provided through this Website (including, without limitation, service requests and other submissions), the Company does not guarantee that it will receive all such e-mail or other information timely and accurately and shall not be legally obligated to read, act on or respond to any such e-mail or other information. Be aware that the Internet e-mail typically is not secure.
Jurisdiction and Governing Laws
You agree that this agreement and your use of this Website are governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, USA. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts, tribunals, agencies and other dispute resolution organizations in Suffolk County, Massachusetts, USA in all disputes arising out of, relating to, or in any manner concerning this Website and/or this agreement. Use of this Website is not authorized in any jurisdiction that does not give full effect to all provisions of this agreement, including without limitation this paragraph and the warranty disclaimers and liability exclusions above. The Company has endeavored to comply with all legal requirements known to it in creating and maintaining this Website, but makes no representation that materials on this Website are appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction. You are responsible for compliance with applicable laws. Any use in contravention of this provision or any provision of this agreement is at your own risk and, if any part of this agreement is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall govern such use.
Any claim, dispute or controversy arising out of, relating to or concerning this Website and/or this agreement shall be decided by binding arbitration in accordance with the Rules of the American Arbitration Association and any such arbitration proceedings shall be brought and held in Boston, MA, USA. The decisions of the arbitrators shall be binding and conclusive upon all parties involved and judgment upon any award of the arbitrators may be entered by any court having competent jurisdiction. This provision shall be specifically enforceable in any court of competent jurisdiction.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between you and the Company as a result of this agreement or your use of this Website.
The Company’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of the Company’s right to comply with law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this Website or information provided to or gathered by the Company with respect to such use.
This document was last updated on February 26, 2021.